...This is a place where God allows me to show you what He is doing through our ministry in Honduras...

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Family

For those of you who don't know, my parents have been going through a hard time. Of course I have been having a hard time dealing with not being there to help them. All I have been able to do is pray!
Back in the beginning of September my dad lost his job and about three weeks ago, he was working in the yard trimming some tree and feel off the ladder. He broke several verterbe in his back and cannot currently walk. My mom has been trying to find a second job but of course with the economy the way it is these days, no one is hiring.
Since September my dad has been trying to get on unemployment and his employer kept postponing the phone hearing. On Jan 6th was the last time that Kirk (the employer) could appeal and he didn't answer the phone. Yesterday my parents recieved a check in the mail for over $6,000. Back payments since Sept. God is SO FAITHFUL!
My dad plans on going into the hospital when I return and hopefully medicade will kick in.
Thank you SO much for your prayers and concerns! Thank you for being there for me while I was struggling what to do about staying here or going home to work. Thank you!
God is faithful and comes through right at when you need him most.

No comments: