...This is a place where God allows me to show you what He is doing through our ministry in Honduras...

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Coming Home... God said NO!

God works in crazy ways! Days before I decided to change my ticket, I felt sick about going home. I felt like God was telling me to stay. The day I was supposed to make the trip to San Pedro Sula, I decided to change my ticket. God allowed a great and close friend pay for my change fee and God allowed the airline to wave the extra cost of the difference in a ticket :).
God had me stay to help the six little boys that I now call my own. On Tuesday we went to visit their father in the rehab center and as of Feb 28th he will be free to go. He has fulfilled his 60 days in the treatment center, however, the rehab center wishes for him to stay and he seems to think he is ready ( I pray that God is working in HIM!) So I am asking you to pray for my boys and their parents. Pray for us as we make decisions about their future and our future as well. Pray for wisdom and discernment.

Seeing their dad for the first time in two months! ;-)


On the way home Antonio had to poop!
.
Marvin and I waiting for their daddy


Jovanni and Jen walking out of the center... It was a hard time for all

1 comment:

Sam said...

it's good to see that their dad actually hugged them. he actually looked happy to see them. and the pic of antonio- HILARIOUS. ahahaha! see you soon!