...This is a place where God allows me to show you what He is doing through our ministry in Honduras...

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Thanking God for Godly friends...

I have a friend that I know I can count on, day or night, to help me whenever I need him, other then God himself of course. This person will drop everything he is doing, to help our ministry. He is a TRUE man of God and I pray that someday God will allow me to serve others like he does. He is open to suggestions, open to opinions, open to helping even when some of his closest friends don't. He really is the true definition of what a Christian ought to be. He opens my eyes every time I am around him, to see things differently. I pray that God never lets out friendship be altered negatively. I pray that God honors all that this man is doing for the people of this country.
Mark helps us in so many ways. He is willing to help us, raise our boys. He is willing to help change and shape and mold their lives to be more Christ like. He is willing to help them, when no one else would. Mark I thank you, and thank OUR God for you daily!!!! God has placed you in our lives and we thank him daily for you and your lovely wife. ( I once heard someone say, "Behind every good man, there is a great woman" this also applies here :) )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen David!! I have never met 2 people with such zeal and enthusiasm for God and who are so real doing it! They are such a blessing to everyone they meet!
R

Anonymous said...

Mark is worthy of your love and respect. I am glad you have him near to learn from. May God bless you both and the lives you touch!