...This is a place where God allows me to show you what He is doing through our ministry in Honduras...

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Part two… The House… All alone…

At about 12:30 this afternoon I pulled up into the house and to my surprise everything was pretty clean and orderly. The dishes had all been done, Carlos had made dinner the night before and everything was cleaned up. I was very impressed! The only thing was, there was black stuff all over the floor. I could not figure out what it was. After walking around outside and looking at what the repair man had done to our pump, I noticed ash everywhere. There have been HUGE fires here still in Honduras and there were two or three burning today on our mountain.

Please continue to be praying for the people of Honduras. Please pray for a good down pour of rain. It is so dry here, that its getting really bad. Please continue to pray for our boys. God is faithful and always come through!

Back to our boys. I asked how their night was. Carlos said that he stayed up until 5:30 am watching TV!!!  I remember doing that when my parents would leave me home alone or when I would have sleepovers. I am glad that they behaved, from what I can tell, and thank God for all the blessing he shows us daily!

 

No comments: