...This is a place where God allows me to show you what He is doing through our ministry in Honduras...

Monday, April 27, 2009

God’s Hand In What We Do…

God is working on me… for me to have trust, patients, and faith, among many other things. Each month Jen and I wait for our monthly support checks. We wait to see if there is going to be enough to pay all the expenses and we wait to see what we have left over to serve the Honduran people with. To tell you the truth, most of the time (actually all of the time), we don’t get enough support to serve effectively.

God tells us to rely on him and believe me we do. Sometimes, all we can do is sit back and laugh. When we are both negative in the bank and have bills to pay, God always come through and places money in our accounts. We laugh because we know that God will provide, HE always always does. Most of the time, just enough to get by… which is a God thing!

God is with us every step of the way. It’s a phrase I have heard several times in my life. I have never really applied it or thought about it until moving here. Once you step back and review what is going on around you, you see God’s awesome hand crafted artwork unfold before your eyes. God has placed lots of VERY VERY special people in our lives. They support us through “thick-n-thin.” Probably not often enough do we take the time to sit down and thank Our Lord for you and your part in all of what we do here. 

No comments: