...This is a place where God allows me to show you what He is doing through our ministry in Honduras...

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Moving...


Monday, was probably one of the most hectic days in Honduras that I had ever had. It started like a normal Monday morning, getting the children to school and such, then Jen and I divided and concord "the list." Things that we needed to get done, before we left the country. By noon I had completed my list and many other things that came up along the way, however the afternoon went EXTREMELY slow! By midnight I had been all over Tegucigalpa and to Santa Lucia and to the airport and up and down El Haltio about 30 times. I had moved the boys into their new home and got them all settled in with their folks. 
God is amazing at how much he allows us to do in a day. He shows us how if we trust in Him, that he will be there, through and through. I thank him daily for all he does for me and for the supports that I have. 
The boys are all moved into their new home. They live about a five minute walk from their school, with their mom and dad. Maria is pregnant and is expecting to have the baby in September! Chilo (the father) finished his rehab program and has started working at a lumber yard in Tegucigalpa. God worked that amazingly! We went to talk to Don Daniel, the owner of the shop about Chilo working there. We offered to pay his salary, while Chilo worked there. We just needed Chilo to have a job. We explained the entire situation to Don Daniel and he said that he would be willing to help. We were excited, then he told Jen that she wouldn't have to pay Chilo's salary, that Don Daniel was willing and wanting to help in this families lives. God is a God of wonders! So the father has a full time job and really is enjoying it, from what I hear. The boys love being able to walk to school and are enjoying being back with their father. 
Thank you for your continued prayers for these boys and their parents! 

No comments: