...This is a place where God allows me to show you what He is doing through our ministry in Honduras...

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Where to even begin!!

This is the part I hate MOST about blogging, that SOO much has happened, God has opened SOO many doors and given us SOO many opportunities to share His love and grace and SOO many things to rejoice in that I DO NOT know where to start, so bare with me was start from where I left off and get ready for some great stories and pictures!

One night at the homeless ministry, the power was out in the building. So we fed everyone under a streetlight, just down the street!

Me and Josue, one of the young guys that lives in the building.

Renia and all of us touching her pregnant belly!!! She is scheduled to have the baby this coming Monday!!!


No comments: