...This is a place where God allows me to show you what He is doing through our ministry in Honduras...

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Being a poppi; in the states...

Well, I have been home for almost two weeks now. It has been a good time, however, I didn't realize how much i was going to miss my boys! Tonight I was talking to Carlos on facebook and he said that he missed his mommi and poppi. I didn't really understand who he was referring to so I said who? and said my mommi and poppi, Jenny and David. Tears automatically started flowing down my face. Before I left Carlos and I hadn't been getting along too good, we had butted heads a few times, he doesn't like to be told no, which at 18, what kid does, right? It broke my heart, to hear him call me poppi out of no where tonight. I love being there, I love serving the people of Honduras! I love my boys! Thank you LORD for allowing me to serve your children!
Carlos and I (me thinks he looks cool when he makes this face)


Marvin and I

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

18 is not a kid. Carlos is an adult. How can you at 23 be considering yourself his father! You are only 5 years older than him. You should be a Christian brother and friend not a father. He already has a father.