...This is a place where God allows me to show you what He is doing through our ministry in Honduras...

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Showing His Love

Tonight we were stopping at the store to pick up some popcorn for the boys, being valentines day and all we wanted to hang out with them and watch a movie and stuff! As we were walking in a lady stopped us and started asking us for money for some medicine. She had diabetes and had a oozing sore about the size of a half dollar. Her leg was black from the middle of her calf down and in tears for help. My heart melted. After going to four pharmacies we found three outof the four medicines she needed and told her to visit the pharmacy near the hospitals. 
After pulling away, I realized that God provides for the least of His (in many ways!). My support has been a little tight, so I haven't been able to help everyone all the time but I am able to help some! So without hesitation the older women and I walked into the pharmacy and I paid with my debit card and with anticipation i waited to see if my debit card would be accepted or declined. My card was accepted! Then the fear of over drawing my account set in. When I sat down, I looked at my online account and someone put $50.00 into my account today. Thank you! That paid for this ladies medicine and will help her 
for the next month! God is great and has put GREAT people into my life! Thank you!

No comments: